- Thank you for using BeaconHouseNS.org (the "Web Site"), which is provided by the Beacon House Interfaith Society.
- This page states the terms and conditions (the "Terms" or the "Agreement") under which you may use the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. By accessing the Web Site you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by these Terms. If you do not accept any of the Terms stated here, do not use the Web Site.
- Beacon House Interfaith Society may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this web page. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms.
Section 1. Use of Material
- The contents of this Web Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Material") are protected by copyright and other laws in Canada, the United States and elsewhere. The Material includes both content owned or controlled by Beacon House Interfaith Society and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Beacon House Interfaith Society.
- Beacon House Interfaith Society authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Material on the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of Beacon House Interfaith Society.
- If you would like information about obtaining Beacon House Interfaith Society's permission to use any of the Material on your Web Site(s), e-mail Beacon House Interfaith Society by clicking Beacon House Interfaith Society.
- If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
Section 2. No Warranties
- THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. St. Ignatius CWL Council AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Beacon House Interfaith Society AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
- Beacon House Interfaith Society DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THEIR SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, Beacon House Interfaith Society IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE MUCH OF THE MATERIAL ON THE WEB SITE AND Beacon House Interfaith Society SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIAL.
Section 3. Limitation of Liability / Disclaimer of Damages
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Beacon House Interfaith Society OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR LOST PROFITS) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Beacon House Interfaith Society IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Section 4. Copyright Infringement
- Beacon House Interfaith Society may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove, or disable access to, material on the Web Site that infringes on the rights of others.
- If you believe that your work has been used on the Web Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company with a written notice (e-mail is sufficient) that includes the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- This information should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 5. Links to Other Sites
- The Web Site contains links to third party web sites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Beacon House Interfaith Society of the contents on such third-party Web Sites. Beacon House Interfaith Society is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 6. Indemnity
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless New Cash Biz, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Beacon House Interfaith Society shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Section 7. General
- Beacon House Interfaith Society makes no claims that the Materials are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries - you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.